jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "Edwin Lee" <edwinlee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BCEL 5.1 Backward Compatibility?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 02:11:58 GMT
Hi Jake,

i have downloaded the 2jars of both Xalan 2.7.0 and Xalan 2.6.0, and have
done a comparison, and yes, xalan.jar for 2.7.0 2jars does seem to still
contain everything that is already in xsltc.jar.

Just to confirm what i have to do to right this:
1. Remove the org.apache.bcel package from xalan.jar.
2. Remove the org.apache.regexp package from xalan.jar.
3. Remove the org.apache.xalan.xsltc package from xalan.jar.
4. Leave the org.apache.xml package in xalan.jar even though they also exist
in xsltc.jar? (Following the structure of 2.6.0 2jars)
5. Place this copy of xalan.jar in the endorsed directory instead of the
original all inclusive one.
6. Deploy xsltc.jar with my application.

Is that correct?

Thanks and Regards,
Edwin