jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "chinmoy chakraborty" <chinu...@rediffmail.com>
Subject New to BCEL - Please help
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 04:15:21 GMT

Hello,

I am new to BCEL nad still struggling to get used to it. Could you please tell me where I
can get some tutorial of BCEL. I have gone through the BCEL Manual but I want something more.
Could you please tell me what will be the BCEL equivalent code for the following.

public class Num
{
  private int num;
  public int getNum()
  { return num;}
  public void setNum(int num)
  { this.num = num;}
  private static org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc typeDesc =
        new org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc(Num.class);

  public static org.apache.axis.encoding.Serializer getSerializer   (java.lang.String mechType,java.lang.Class
_javaType, javax.xml.namespace.QName _xmlType)
    {return new  org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializer  (_javaType, _xmlType,typeDesc);

    }
}

Thanks,
Chinmoy