jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From <email_ricevute_da-b...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Create a pointer to an InstructionHandle
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:46:55 GMT
I have done so, but the problem is that when I delete/add some instructions this number becomes
wrong.

  I thinks that I have to implement the class InstructionTargeter, like  in the object LineNumber
in the attribute LineNumberTable.
  In that case there are two class: LineNumber and LineNumberGen.
  Only the second one implements the class InstructionTargeter.

  My attribute must save the positions of two instruction, an integer,  and a structure (both
the reading and the writing). With my actual  implementation it save the two position like
an integer. But when I  add/delete some instructions this number becomes wrong.
  I tried to use the two LineNumber elements to save them, but they are not updated like happens
in the LineNumberTable attribute.

  Someone knows why this happens?

  Thanks.

Andrew Huntwork <ash@huntwork.net> ha scritto:   The InstructionTargeter interface may
be what you want.  You may also want
to make sure that when you serialize your attribute (in dump(), it would
appear), InstructionHandle.getPosition is up to date.  You can use
InstructionList.setPositions() for that purpose.