jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: [SPAM] New to BCEL - Please help
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:26:42 GMT
On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 08:52 +0000, chinmoy chakraborty wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply. Now I am trying to generate following code dynamically,

> public int getNum()
> { return num; //num is a private class variable
> }
> i have written following BCEL code to genarate that,
> FieldGen fg = new FieldGen(Constants.ACC_PRIVATE, Type.INT, "Num", cp ); //class variable
>
> MethodGen mg1 = new MethodGen(Constants.ACC_PUBLIC,
>                     Type.INT, Type.NO_ARGS, new String[] {}, "getNum", "Num", i1, cp);
//i1-instruction list, cp - //constantpoolgen

> i1.append(factory.createLoad(fg.getField().getType(), fg.getField().getNameIndex()));
> i1.append(factory.createReturn(fg.getField().getType()));
> i1.append(InstructionConstants.RETURN);
>
> It generates following code through BCEL,
>
> public int getNum()
>     {
>
>         return <no variable>;
>     }
>
> why is it so?? why the variable name is missing??
>

> Thanks,
> Chinmoy
>

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 Dave Brosius wrote :
> >There is a tool in BCEL called BCELifier, which will show you the code to generate
a class, given that class.

> >That is an ideal way to learn how to do what you want.
> >
> >----- Original Message ----- From: "chinmoy chakraborty" <chinu_ss@rediffmail.com>

where I can get some tutorial of BCEL. I have gone through the BCEL Manual but I want something
more. Could you please tell me what will be the BCEL equivalent code for the following.

> >public class Num
> >{
> >  private int num;
> >  public int getNum()
> >  { return num;}
> >  public void setNum(int num)
> >  { this.num = num;}
> >  private static org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc typeDesc =
> >        new org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc(Num.class);
> >
> >  public static org.apache.axis.encoding.Serializer getSerializer (java.lang.String
mechType,java.lang.Class _javaType, javax.xml.namespace.QName _xmlType)