jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Brosius" <dbros...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SPAM] New to BCEL - Please help
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:01:02 GMT
There is a tool in BCEL called BCELifier, which will show you the code to
generate a class, given that class.

That is an ideal way to learn how to do what you want.

----- Original Message -----
From: "chinmoy chakraborty" <chinu_ss@rediffmail.com>
To: <bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:15 PM
Subject: [SPAM] New to BCEL - Please help

Hello,

I am new to BCEL nad still struggling to get used to it. Could you please
tell me where I can get some tutorial of BCEL. I have gone through the BCEL
Manual but I want something more. Could you please tell me what will be the
BCEL equivalent code for the following.

public class Num
{
  private int num;
  public int getNum()
  { return num;}
  public void setNum(int num)
  { this.num = num;}
  private static org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc typeDesc =
        new org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc(Num.class);

  public static org.apache.axis.encoding.Serializer getSerializer
(java.lang.String mechType,java.lang.Class _javaType,
javax.xml.namespace.QName _xmlType)
    {return new  org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializer  (_javaType,
_xmlType,typeDesc);

    }
}

Thanks,