jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Petris" <Marco.Pet...@web.de>
Subject Problem with LocalVariableTypeTable ( java 5.0 )
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:56:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem with the LocalVariableTypeTable.
I'v inserted some instructions into a method which has a generic parameter:
public void doSomething( double d, ArrayList<Integer> list ) {
}

LVTT entry for 'list' in class file MyClassFile does not match any LVT entry

Looks like the start_pc and length of the local variable 'list' in the LocalVariableTable
are adjusted
after inserting some instructions but the entry in the LocalVariableTypeTable has still the
old start_pc and length.

Is there a way to manipulate the LocalVariableTable or force a rewrite of its entries?

When I do not use generics, everything works fine:
public void doSomething( double d, ArrayList list ) {
}

I've done a CVS checkout of BCEL but it didn't help.

Thanks for any help and comments.

Marco Petris