jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Brosius" <dbros...@qis.net>
Subject Re: Add a new field to a class - urgent
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 02:33:13 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simplice Djoko" <Simplice.Djoko@imag.fr>
To: <bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 11:39 AM
Subject: Add a new field to a class - urgent

> Hi everybody,
>  I want to add a new field to a class and i don't understand the meaning
> of the parameters
> ||access_flags,| name_index,||signature_index,and ||Attribute
> <cid:part1.07080702.03040803@imag.fr>[]. Somebody could help me
> please(meaning of the parameters + example)?
> thank you.
> |

> --

access_flags is from Constants.java
  public final static short ACC_PUBLIC       = 0x0001;
  public final static short ACC_PRIVATE      = 0x0002;
  public final static short ACC_PROTECTED    = 0x0004;
  public final static short ACC_STATIC       = 0x0008;

  public final static short ACC_FINAL        = 0x0010;
  public final static short ACC_VOLATILE     = 0x0040;
  public final static short ACC_TRANSIENT    = 0x0080;

name_index and signature_index are the indexes into the Constant Pool for
the name and signature of the new field.