jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From vicki kozel <vicki_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JavaClass.dump
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:58:47 GMT
1. you could store path to the Stack source file before start modifying it (if you know the
location before modifying) and pass it in.
2. you could get path for the class that modifies Stack class and substitute Trace package
with Component.

looks like in both cases you could use ClassGen().getJavaClass().getSourceFileName() method.

Camila Rocha <camilarrocha@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

This is a little and stupid doubt.
My class "Tracking" is in the package "Trace". My class "Stack" is in the package "Component".
"Component" and "Trace" are in the package "Testable".
There is a class in the package Trace that has to "dump" the modified class Stack to the package
"Component". How is the path of this file?

clazz.dump( ? + ".class");

Thanks,
Camila

vicki_kozel@yahoo.com