jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "James CE Johnson" <j...@tragus.org>
Subject Re: New bcel user question
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:05:18 GMT
> James CE Johnson wrote:
>> I'm trying to use bcel to analyze a class to see what other classes it
>> references.
>> In my "analyzis" of Foo I need to know that it references
>> some.packaged.ClassFile. I can't quite figure out how to do that.
>
> It depends on how you define "reference", apart from the example
> you gave.

I think I'm trying to reinvent what you did :-) I may be able to use your
analyzer directly. What I want to do is start at a particular object in
our model tier and find all of the classes that use that. Then all of the
classes that use those. And so on and so fort. It should eventually
terminate at our view tier. If it doesn't then we've managed to orphan
something.