jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From Simon Bretin <si...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Redefining a class on the fly -
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:58:22 GMT
Hello,

You might consider talking of this issue with the guys who developped
the Eclipse compiler.
With the jdk 1.4 and Eclipse 2.0, you can debug a program, change your
source code, and have it being effective without restarting your run (If
your change is not too complex of course) ...

Hope this helps,

Simon.