jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From adrian <hexa...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Creating and returning a byte[]
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:21:01 GMT
Problem partially solved at this end, it appears that
the code I was using, produced by the BCELifier and
copied and amended by me, to create a byte[] actually
creates an Object[] of byte[]s. The line:

il.append(oMyIF.createNewArray(newArrayType(Type.BYTE,
1), (short) 1));

should have been:

il.append(oMyIF.createNewArray(Type.BYTE, (short) 1));

Not sure where this error crept in, I'll investigate
and let the list know if it was due to my poor
copying!

Cheers.