jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "Burt Wagner" <burt.wag...@alignmentsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Illegal constant pool index exception from the byte code verifier
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:14:03 GMT
Thanks for all your help with my "Illegal constant pool index exception."

I upgraded to the latest version of BCEL (which was a bit of a pain in the behind because
of the change in package names and the elimination of one of the classes I was using) and
the problem magically went away.

Thanks again, Burt

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Dahm [mailto:m.dahm@gmx.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 5:02 AM
To: BCEL Users List
Subject: Re: Illegal constant pool index exception from the byte code verifier

Hi,

first of all, what does JustIce say to your code?
Second, the verifier may very well be  more picky, e.g. about cp references
that are
illegal but haven't been used and things like that.
Maybe a look at the generated code would help to clear that. (listclass
-code)

Cheers
  Markus

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!