jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From Amol Kulkarni <amol_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: Re: Instrumenting a constructor
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 02:53:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm forwarding a mail regarding bytecode
instrumentation, more specifically "encapsulating a
method body in a try-finally block" through dynamic
instrumentation. I'm forwarding it to the archiving
list for two reasons: first, it will help others who
wants to know about it & second, for experts who can
correct us in case there is some thing wrong in it.

Thanx, Volker  for your prompt reply. I'm using
similar kind of a logic to build the try-finally block
which will encapsulate the method body.

Amol
Note: forwarded message attached.