jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Poible problem with MethodGen & long/double param types...
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:17:49 GMT
Hi.  Sorry if I was not more clear, but the generated code will not pass the
verifier, with VerifyErrors like this:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: jatek/server/JaTeKGroupBean$Proxy, method:
ejbSelectGroupMember
signature: (JJ)Ljatek/ser
ver/GroupMember;) Register pair 2/3 contains wrong type

(this is from the JBoss bug report in case you are wondering)

I wrote a testcase which tries many times of method signatures and when
attempting top gen a proxy whcih implements an interface with a long, long
method it will fail.

So it could be that the method code it to blame, but as I took code from a
different method which passes the verifier I am thinking that the method
code is fine.

--jason