jakarta-alexandria-user mailing list archives

From "David Mullens" <damull...@lat-inc.com>
Subject FW: Alexandria
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2001 04:12:33 GMT

Hi,

I've been trying to get Alexandria to work and now I'm wondering if I have
all the files.  After doing various searches, and not finding very much
(especially since last May or so), I was wondering, is Alexandria still an
ongoing project?  The website at relativity.yi.org/alexandria which the site
at jakarta.apache.org/alexandria points to, doesn't have any CVS or "Browse"
information.  It says it is there, but when you try to access it, you get a
file Not Found error.

The docs say something about an "Alexandria srcript", but I haven't found
that in my distribution....  Any insight would be greatly appreciated....

Peace,

Dave.