jakarta-alexandria-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Holmer <andreas.hol...@neuburger.de>
Subject Can't build it...
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 13:17:29 GMT
Hi!

I have a small problem building alexandria. I get lots of 'package xxx
not found in import' if I try to build the whole thing. I have set
CLASSPATH to several locations on my disk where ant, Xalan and some of
those projects live, but it should be fairly enough if my alexandria dir
is part of it. It tells me about
'org.apache.alexandria.xml.api.alltests',
'org.apache.alexandria.xml.api.stats' and many more. What can I do about
that?

Thanks
  Andy

--