jakarta-alexandria-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] cactus-sample-servlet builds
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:40:51 GMT
On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Vincent Massol <vmassol@octo.com> wrote:

> That's (probably) because you need 3 directories in the classpath
> (see cactus gump.xml that I have patched a few minutes ago):

looks better, but not there yet (I'm no longer copying cactus-dev,
because the moderator thinks it doesn't belong there - well its more
on topic there than here, in a way).

     [java]     [junit] Testcase: testLongProcess took 0,294 sec
     [java]     [junit] 	Caused an ERROR
     [java]     [junit] javax/net/SocketFactory
     [java]     [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/net/SocketFactory

Stefan