jakarta-alexandria-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] cactus-sample-servlet builds
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:15:54 GMT
Thanks Stefan.

I though it was an httpclient issue but it tried it locally with the
latest HttpClient and it ran fine with Tomcat 3.3.1 and Tomcat 4.0.4.

Thus, I now have the feeling it is a Tomcat 3.3 problem. I just tried
with yesterday nightly build of Tomcat 3.3 and I get some strange errors
in my machine (not the same one as you got in your URL below). See
attached file.

Has Tomcat 3.3.2 switched to commons-logging ?

Thanks all for your help!
-Vincent