jakarta-alexandria-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject intermittent pb starting gump from ant ...
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:25:52 GMT
Hi all,

I am starting Gump with an Ant script on a linux platform. This means
that I am using an Ant exec task to run gen.sh and then to call the
generated update.sh and build.sh

For some reason, it works most of the time and fails from time to time
with an exit code of 143. I seem to remember Sam's issue with Ant and
classpaths that had to be present for paths that were generated by the
Ant build process. Is there any link ?

Do you know why this happens ? Do you think it is linked to the fact
that build.sh is generated by gen.sh ?

I have been running this Ant script for several months on a windows
plastform with no problem and I just discovered this issue when moving
our build machine to a linux platform ...

Thanks for any tip
-Vincent