jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Eren Erdemli <erenerde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assessing Oak for Dictionary App
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 17:54:42 GMT
Hi Robert,

:) I suppose this is where it gets confusing

I am thinking of structuring it with BT 2x2 max depth and length,

i.e

"a"     -> /dict/a (virtual=false)
"axe"  -> /dict/ax/axe
"apache" -> /dict/ap/ac/apache

Another question arises with this is how do we back reference in to foreign
representation.
i.e where lets say axe = hache,

maybe use of  mix:referencable and reference to it
"apache" -> /dict/ap/ac/apache/@references['xxxxxxx-xxxxxx']

or when you have a word that has same spelling in multiple languages

Eren