jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "McIntyre, Kevin" <Kevin_McInt...@intuit.com>
Subject Spring Boot Pointers for 1.8.2 - RootNode not created.
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 23:27:56 GMT
Hello – I’m trying to get up and running with Spring Boot.  I’m getting stuck seemingly
after everything launches correctly.

Steps to getting going:

  1.  Copy org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee classes from oak-examples/webapp/ into my project
  2.  Add @WebServlet annotations to following:
     *   RepositoryStartupServlet
     *   RepositoryAccessServlet
     *   JCRWebdavServerServlet
     *   SimpleWebdavServlet
  3.  Create Spring Boot Class

@SpringBootApplication(exclude = { DispatcherServletAutoConfiguration.class })

@ServletComponentScan("org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee")

@Slf4j

public class OakBoot {

              SpringApplication.run(OakBoot.class, args);

       }

       @Bean

       public ServletListenerRegistrationBean<ServletContextListener> listenerRegistrationBean()
{

              log.info("Start felix proxy listener");

              ServletListenerRegistrationBean<ServletContextListener> bean = new ServletListenerRegistrationBean<ServletContextListener>();

              bean.setListener(new ProxyListener());

              return bean;

       }

       @Bean

       public ServletRegistrationBean rmiRegistrationBean() {

              log.info("Start rmi servlet");

              ServletRegistrationBean bean = new ServletRegistrationBean(new RemoteBindingServlet(),
"/rmi");

              return bean;

       }

       @Bean

       public ServletRegistrationBean proxyRegistrationBean() {

              log.info("Start osgi servlet");

              ServletRegistrationBean bean = new ServletRegistrationBean(new ProxyServlet(),
"/osgi/*");

              return bean;

       }

}

These are the steps to mimic web.xml from oak-examples/webapp.  Everything starts fine…but
(there’s always a but), when I try to

getRootNode via webdav client I get the following exception.

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.DavException: Unable to retrieve NodeInfo for http://localhost:8081/server/default/jcr%3aroot/

Is there some servlet or listener I’m missing to that creates the jcr:root?

Thanks in advance,

--
Kevin McIntyre | Software Developer | SBG – WWSUI
kevin_mcintyre@intuit.com