jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roy Teeuwen <...@teeuwen.be>
Subject Finding out the diskspace used of specific nodes
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 14:22:00 GMT
Hey guys,

I am using Oak 1.6.6 with an authoring system and a few publish systems. We are using the
latest TarMK that is available on the 1.6.6 branch and also using the separate file datastore
instead of embedded in the segment store.

What I have noticed so far is that the segment store of the author is 16GB with 165GB datastore
while the publishes are 1.5GB with only 50GB datastore. I would like to investigate where
the big difference is between those two systems, seeing as all the content nodes are as good
as all published. The offline compaction happens daily so that can't be the problem, also
the online compaction is enabled. Are there any tools / methods available to list out what
the disk usage is of every node? This being both in the segmentstore and the related datastore
files? I can make wild guesses as to it being for example sling event / job nodes and stuff
like that but I would like some real numbers.

Thanks!
Roy