jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seifert <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: adaptTo() 2018: Tickets now available / Start Call for Papers
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:00:53 GMT
hello tommaso.

thanks for the feedback...

we did not make the decision on the prices lightheartedly. in the last 7 years we never made
any profit with adaptTo() (and did not intend to do so), but most times paid on top, even
with having some sponsors. this year we have a bigger location, having a good environment,
food, (working) WLAN etc. - that's all expensive.

please note there is 50% discount on the regular price for apache committers (any project),
perhaps this hint is a bit hidden in our website.

stefan