jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Release date for Jackrabbit 2.15.7
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:47:08 GMT
On 2017-10-16 18:08, Jan Kreutzfeld wrote:
> I'm referring to this issue: https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2015-1832/

Thanks - I don't think that we use that code (worth checking though), so
this doesn't appear to be urgent.

> As always, we need to get rid of the issue as soon as possible, so we would use the unstable
release if necessary.

So which release are you using right now?

> Of course, if a stable release would be available, we would prefer to use that instead.
> So I guess the proper question would be: can you tell me the ETA for the earliest release
which updates the derby driver? :-)

Sometimes in November, unless it becomes clear that the vulnerability
indeed affects Jackrabbit operation.

Best regards, Julian