jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Satya Deep Maheshwari <m.satyad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCRVLT]Unexpected package uninstall behavior
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 06:23:03 GMT
While investigating this a bit further, if I change the filter such that it
defines a 'root' instead of 'include' then the package uninstall achieves
the desired behavior i.e. delete the nodes that it created on installation.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<workspaceFilter version="1.0">
    <filter root="/paren/child1"/>
</workspaceFilter>

Any suggestions on why this is behaving differently from 'include' entry in
the filter?

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Satya Deep Maheshwari <m.satyadeep@gmail.com