jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roy Teeuwen <...@teeuwen.be>
Subject Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 11:41:04 GMT
Hey all,

I am trying to do a vlt rcp between two machines to sync some content from a production environment
to an acceptance environment. I am getting the following exception:

[ERROR] Error during intermediate save (1048); try again later: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException:
OakConstraint0021: /content/dam/my-site/PĂ©age/Bundes-republik-Deutschland.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.48.48.png/jcr:content[[nt:resource]]:
Mandatory property jcr:data not found in a new node

It keeps repeating this exception. When I go look at the image, it is there though so I don't
see why it is throwing the exception (I am using AEM, and I can see the image with its renditions
in the damadmin).

Is there a way to make it ignore this node and continue because after it has thrown this exception
once, it will keep retrying to do the intermediate save, making all the following nodes very
slow to be saved. Could you maybe tell me what is the reason it is going wrong?

Greets,
Roy