jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roy Teeuwen <...@teeuwen.be>
Subject Repository migration - exclude paths
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:26:16 GMT
Hey all,

I have been using the oak migration tool for some time now (oak-upgrade jar) and use it to
do a copy of one repository to another, which works very well for us. One thing I would like
to do is to exclude a specific folder, which is available in multiple folders. Is it possible
to use some kind of regex in the --exclude-paths option? I would like to exclude for example
/content/my-siteA/testing and also /content/my-siteB/testing so a pattern of /content/*/testing
should be excluded

Greets,
Roy