jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <ieu...@netdava.com>
Subject Re: Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 12:22:54 GMT
Hello Roy,

Not a Sling expert but could it be an ACL issue? The filevalut user
might not have read right for that node.

Also, specifing the exact software version you use is very usefull. AEM,
FileVault, JCR version, deployment mode: file based or  etc.

Rergards,

On 09.06.2017 14:41, Roy Teeuwen wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I am trying to do a vlt rcp between two machines to sync some content from a production
environment to an acceptance environment. I am getting the following exception:

> [ERROR] Error during intermediate save (1048); try again later: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException:
OakConstraint0021: /content/dam/my-site/PĂ©age/Bundes-republik-Deutschland.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.48.48.png/jcr:content[[nt:resource]]:
Mandatory property jcr:data not found in a new node

> It keeps repeating this exception. When I go look at the image, it is there though so
I don't see why it is throwing the exception (I am using AEM, and I can see the image with
its renditions in the damadmin).

> Is there a way to make it ignore this node and continue because after it has thrown this
exception once, it will keep retrying to do the intermediate save, making all the following
nodes very slow to be saved. Could you maybe tell me what is the reason it is going wrong?