jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: incompatible Derby version when using jackrabbit standalone release
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 16:31:17 GMT
‚ÄčTessa,
I have a wild guess: Maybe you ran originally on a newer version of Java,
and then somehow are now on a prior (older) version of Java? Since Derby is
part of Java itself, that might explain what you are seeing?‚Äč So the newer
Java maybe upgraded the DB to where it can no longer be run on the older VM?

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com