jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From gk1041 <gk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modify nt:frozenNode
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2017 06:28:50 GMT
In the application I am working on we are utilizing the versions to provide
users a highlighted diff between versions. Occasionally we get a requirement
that elicits a change to our node structure, for example we had a case where
we had to change the property of a nodetype into a child node of that
nodetype. This left us with old versions where this data was represented as
a property of that nodetype but the current (and future versions) would be
represented as a child node.

Since it is not possible to edit a frozen node has anyone come up with a
good way to transform old node structures to match the current for the sake
of comparison?

Thanks,

GK