jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DocumentStoreException
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 23:15:35 GMT
Peter,
I know you're already aware of meta64, but at the very bottom of the
following file is a shutdown procedure for gracefully terminating that I
think works. (Various dispose, close, and shutdown methods are required.)

https://github.com/Clay-Ferguson/meta64/blob/master/src/main/java/com/meta64/mobile/repo/OakRepository.java

I've noticed if i terminate my server, without that code executing, it will
complain about lease stuff at the next restart, and will have to wait like
60seconds in a countdown type thing to start next time. Also be sure you
have all your code that deinitializes stuff in finally blocks also so that
you can be sure none of your processes are leaving things hanging around,
in memory unterminated.. Only good finally blocks can fix that.

or of course it may be an actual bug in JCR. :)

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com