jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: No properties on REPORT response?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:19:43 GMT
On 2017-03-07 15:14, Mario Danic wrote:
> Well, since the response is pretty basic and seems to be what
> MultiStatus should map to
>
>  <!ELEMENT propstat (prop, status, responsedescription?) >
>
> I would have assumed it’d map things properly?

I still do not understand what you're trying to do. AFAIU, Jackrabbit
has no clue what the "oc:filter-rules" REPORT is, so what do you
*expect* it to do?

Again: what kind of server are you trying to talk with?

> Any idea where to look for extending Jackrabbit webdav to work?
>
> (Server is public, so would rather not post here about it)

Is your question: how you I add support for custom REPORTs to Jackrabbit?

In which case: I don't think there's an extension mechanism available.
You can try do add the code to jackrabbit-jcr-server.

Best regards, Julian