jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roy Teeuwen <...@teeuwen.be>
Subject Re: FileVault for import and export of JCR?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 09:36:35 GMT
Hey Lance,

Seeing as you are going to use Sling, have you looked at Composum[1]? It has all the features
you need from CRX, it makes packages, it has a repository browser,...
It has MIT License and will even be included from the upcoming release of Sling, version 9,
on.

Greets,
Roy

[1] https://github.com/ist-dresden/composum <https://github.com/ist-dresden/composum>