jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use FileDataStore with NFS SAN (NAS)
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 05:46:14 GMT
Interesting. This means that rename operation as per Jave on NFS is
performing slowly while a copy via FileChannel is performing better?
Can you provide some numbers here and NFS mount details.

As so far my understand was that if a file is already created in NFS
mount and then the rename operation should be fast i.e. O(1) instead
of being a function of size
Chetan Mehrotra