jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr 2.0 spec url
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 21:06:28 GMT
that url works for me. However it's such a shame the spec hasn't been
updated since 2009. The whole world thinks the JCR is dead, but mailny
because they never heard of it in the first place. It's tempting to just
ditch JCR and code directly against MongoDB+Lucene. I mean it's been since
2009 and still you ask most java devs if they've ever heard of JCR and the
answer is no. So sad that the technology is dying such a slow painful death.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com