jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak PropertyIndex on node name
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 17:15:03 GMT
Glovanni,
These are a couple of files in my open source project that may be of some
help:

https://github.com/Clay-Ferguson/meta64/blob/master/src/main/java/com/meta64/mobile/service/NodeSearchService.java
https://github.com/Clay-Ferguson/meta64/blob/master/src/main/java/com/meta64/mobile/repo/OakRepository.java

NodeSearchService.java builds a query that can search for a specific value
in a specific property.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com