jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on nt:Linkedfile
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 15:46:47 GMT
So your question is really how to get the search to "follow links", or
traverse into the mix:referencable node branches as it is evaluating
the ISDESCENDANTNODE
for the search. I googled it a bit, because I also would like to have that
capability if it's offered, but I didn't find anything.  There is a chance
that it's just not possible because descendant nodes are probably not
calculated using "soft links" but only actual parent nodes.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com