jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Phrase searches not working with BrazilianAnalizer
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:58:45 GMT
Since noone could help me ;-) ,

I am just posting here to let you know what I did to solve my "problem".

Last week I tested with a hint based in

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Why-PhraseQuery-translate-stopwords-to-quot-quot-td4105761.html#a4105887
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Why-PhraseQuery-translate-stopwords-to-quot-quot-td4105761.html#a4105887http://>

and did alter the lines in method

 BrazilianAnalyzer.createComponents()

  //result = new StopFilter(matchVersion, result, stopwords);
  result = new StopFilter(false, result, stopwords, false);

And with this the index is now searching as expected, independently if there
is/isn't a stop word betwen terms in original phrase indexed.

If anyone knows about some consequences by doing this "fix" , please let me
know.

Best Regards!
Helio.

Output in my test code after alter the code in BrazilianAnalyzer