jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Phrase querie searches not working in portuguese
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:43:55 GMT
After almost a year without phrase search in my repository, I am stuck still
without it...

If anyone can help...
The fact is:
The phrase search works if I put a node with:

- The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

But not work if I put a node with:

- O animal raposa marron pulou rapida e loucamente sobre o cachorro
dorminhoco

The difference between the two phrases is only that one is in english and
the other is in portuguese...

Making search:
//(*,nt:folder)[jcr:contains(.,'"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy
dog."')]
return one node, ok

Making search:
//(*,nt:folder)[jcr:contains(.,'"The quick brown jumps over the lazy
dog."')]
empty return, ok

Making search:
//(*,nt:folder)[jcr:contains(.,'"O animal raposa marron pulou rapida e
loucamente sobre o cachorro dorminhoco"')]
empty return, NOT OK!!!!

I can not figure out what is the crazy thing I am doing wrong...
Please, help me with some directions,

I am using in analyzer
BrazilianAnalyzer
BrazilianStemFilter
BrazilianStemmer

And in BrazilianAnalyzer, thats the method createComponents...

Would be this piece of code the guilty?

Best Regards