jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Roll, Kevin" <Kevin-R...@idexx.com>
Subject Dangling node_ids?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:39:11 GMT
[I sent this to the Sling users list, but it may be more appropriate for this list]

I am attempting to determine why certain nodes in my repository have large data bundles, and
I have uncovered another mystery. I wrote a simple servlet that accepts a UUID and returns
the corresponding path. It just queries:

select * from [nt:base] where [jcr:uuid]=?

When I started plugging values in I discovered that a great many node_ids in DEFAULT_BUNDLE
do not return a result for this query. In other words many rows in the DEFAULT_BUNDLE table
do not appear to have a corresponding node or path in the repository.

Is this expected behavior or are these rows dangling? Can I safely delete them?

Thanks!