jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ben Frisoni <friso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory usage
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:54:50 GMT
A little bit of description on the term heavy pressure might help? Does
this involve concurrent read operations/ write operations or both?

Also some other things that effect performance:
1. What jvm parameters are set?
2. Do you have any custom index configurations set?
3. What does you repostiory.xml look like?

This background info might help with answering your question.