jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "De Georges, Adrien" <Adrien.DeGeor...@experian.com>
Subject Deletion of a workspace
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 08:33:45 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a solution to my problem. I changed all my architecture on repository side
to move to a multi workspace model.
But after many changes, I just figured out that the deleteWorkspace is not supported, despite
it is not explained in the Javadoc : https://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.6/index.html?org/apache/jackrabbit/api/jsr283/Workspace.html
I double checked in the source code of JackRabbit 2.8.2, and here is the implementation :

// todo implement deleteWorkspace
throw new UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException("not yet implemented");

Don't hesitate if you have any idea/workaround...

Regards,
Adrien

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used
by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission.
There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian
Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between
Experian Limited and the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure
that this communication and any attachments are free from computer viruses, you are advised
to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Experian Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered office: The Sir John
Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place
of registration: England and Wales. Registered number: 653331.