jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From David Marginian <da...@butterdev.com>
Subject Re: Node Retrieval Performance
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 19:23:33 GMT
Thanks Robert.  I considered moving to Oak, but the system was
originally designed using JackRabbit and I recently discovered this
limitation doing load/performance testing for a future requirement.
Moving to Oak now would be too large of a change for us to take on now.
Back to JackRabbit, is there documentation somewhere on the different
node types and which are ordered or not?  I don't need ordered nodes but
I can't find documentation talking about the nodes and which are ordered
(currently using nt:folder).