jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Arabic content search
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:21:08 GMT
hi

from a jcr point of view i would expect it to work but it might
well be that this hasn't been carefully tested.

may i suggest that write a simple unit-test and attach it to a
jira issue? that's probably to best way to get it verified
and fixed if there was an issue.

kind regards
angela

ps: since there is not much active development in jackrabbit-core,
it would good if you could also try it with jackrabbit-oak... this
is where most of efforts are being put into.