jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A New Open Source App using JackRabbit: Gravity
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 23:37:38 GMT
Hi Peter,
I look forward to checking out your code. Thanks for sharing on the mailing
list, and open sourcing it. I also have developed an  open source app built
on Jackrabbit (+SpringBoot+JQueryMobile). Yes you are going to get far more
people questioning your architectural decisions than complementing them.
That's just how developers are. Always at the ready to pick apart any
design,... including always of course those who have never having
accomplished anything significant on their own.

I always get told I should be using Sling even though sling doesn't fit my
design at all. That's just how it goes. People will look at it for 30
seconds or less, either complain or say nothing, and then just move on.
It's nearly impossible to stand out.

I hope you will consider coordinating with me, and we can see if there are
any opportunities to benefit from any kind of cooperation. I will have to
check out your code to see what you're doing, but will definitely
be back in touch with you if that's ok, and of course with constructive
commentary!

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com