jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A New Open Source App using JackRabbit: Gravity
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:10:05 GMT
In case everyone isn't aware of meta64.com please take  look to consider
for inclusion. I would be honored to have it on an official list of JCR
browsers, but that's of course up to the wiki authors. I appreciate any
consideration you can give it. It's open source, so this isn't a money
making venture, but just me contributing to the JCR community.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com