jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR Management Tool
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 02:22:51 GMT
Ben,
If you are thinking about writing an explorer, I really believe mine is the
most modern one, if not the *only* one built on the latest technologies
(JSON API, pure Javascript front end, Java+Spring back end). Meta64, is
essentially a JCR explorer. It does almost nothing more than that. I took a
break from developing for a couple of weeks (started a new job), but I will
continue working on it, and will be recruiting others to help.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com