jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access control
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 18:01:44 GMT
Hello Atif,

You should check out my open source project:
https://github.com/Clay-Ferguson/meta64

Download the zip and search for the words 'privilege' and/or AccessControl,
etc.

The AclService.java class has ability to do basic listing of privileges for
a node, and adding or removing privileges from a node, and might help you
some. Good luck.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com