jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit with mysql
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:25:16 GMT
Lukas,
Thanks for clarifying. I looked in the Oak code for the line throwing the
NPE, and the entire class didn't exist, so I assumed it was older version,
and totally forgot to also suggest he go to new version. May not even be
among his options or needs. Thanks.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com