jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Clay Ferguson <wcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsatisfied bundle status for DocumentNodeStore
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 04:49:26 GMT
Hi ​smg11,
I have an open source GitHub app that shows how to use Mongo+JCR and get
all the dependencies satisfied without dealing with the horrors of OSGi. ​
It's here: https://github.com/Clay-Ferguson/meta64

meta64.com uses maven to build, and SpringBoot for the rest of the
dependencies, and seems to run well with no problems.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com